Software Engineer - React
Due to exciting business growth, we are currently recruiting several .Net Developers to join our multi-discipline software development teams.
The successful candidates will be working with the latest technologies in our efforts to modernise a client’s existing e-commerce, live streaming and content delivery platform.
In this role will be working as part of a small, fast-paced, multi-disciplinary agile teams to continually iterate on the products whilst adhering to and driving modern software practices through code and design reviews.
You will be building modern web front-ends for an industry leader using the latest technologies and will look to stay educated on existing and state of the art technologies to build Proof of Concepts (PoCs) to evaluate technology fits for the project.
We value all our teams’ experience and knowledge and will look for you to contribute to the development, observability, quality, testing and production readiness of existing and new business applications.
- Experience in building web applications with React, including new features (e.g. hooks).
- Experience of consuming third party services (REST APIs and/or GraphQL).
- Strong CSS / SASS experience.
- Unit testing experience (Jest, React Testing Library).
- Experience working with Source Control systems (Specifically Git).
- Understanding of the web and how it works.
- End to end testing experience (Cypress).
- Experience with component design practices and tools (e.g. Storybook).
- Experience with C# (ASP.NET Core).
- Knowledge of Containers, Docker, Kubernetes and, Helm.
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD and Automation.
- Flexible working environment (Fully remote/5 days office based or a part blended model)
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced company pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Nuffield gym membership.
- Annual training and development budget.
- £30,000 – £45,000
Be one of us