App Support Team Lead
Serial Affinity is a software development and IT Infrastructure company specialising in large scale internet-based applications.
Due to exciting business growth, we are currently recruiting an App Support Team Lead to join our expanding Apps Support Team.
The successful candidate will be pivotal in increasing Serial Affinity’s helpdesk offering acting as a technical escalation point for junior team members and to provide valuable technical insight to our end users.
This role will require on-call working which will include evenings and weekends.
- Point of contact for incidents/service requests received by JIRA, email and Slack
- Ticket triage & First Contact Resolution
- Drive the meeting of customer SLAs whilst providing exceptional customer service
- Dispatching and tracking escalations to various departments within Serial Affinity and it’s partners
- Working with our clients customers to achieve successful resolution to any problems or queries
- Ensuring tickets are logged accurately and queues are managed efficiently
- Communication with the business on incident/service request progress, system changes & service outages
- Mentoring to the Apps Support team
- Work as part of a rota providing support to the business over a 7 day period
- Assist the Head of Department in implementing ITIL standards within the business
- Produce reports and obtain information as required from various systems including JIRA & MS SQL
- Experience providing excellent customer service within an IT environment.
- Experience in supporting customers with web-based applications.
- Knowledge of various types of hardware including Windows, Mac, Android and iOS systems.
- Escalation management experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL, incident, problem and change management.
- Previous experience within a Service Desk role or general IT support role.
- Excellent troubleshooting and fault-finding skills.
- Have a love of web based technology and an understanding of how it works and why sometimes it doesn’t.
- Experience with producing reports suitable for consumption by both technical and non-technical staff alike.
- You are a confident and clear communicator that enjoys working in a friendly, collaborative fast paced team and are comfortable talking to people at all levels of the business.
- Experience diagnosing issues, at a high level, within a development environment
Basic knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages:
- .Net Core, C#, Classic ASP, Visual Basic, VBScript, Docker, TypeScript
- Experience with the DataDog analytics platform
- Hybrid working model.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced company pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Nuffield gym membership.
- Annual training and development budget.
- £40,000 – £45,000
Be one of us