Agile Project Manager
Serial Affinity Ltd is looking to appoint an experienced Agile Project Manager on a Full-Time basis at their Tech HQ in Finnieston, Glasgow.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a high competency in Agile project delivery in a Software and Applications Development Environment.
Those with extensive experience as a Scrum Master will hold a distinct advantage.
Typical projects include Product Improvement initiatives, new Product Development, Software and Mobile WebApp Modernisation and Infrastructure (Cloud/On-Premise Hybrid) projects.
Main duties to include:-
- Adhering to Agile principles while successfully delivering projects within agreed parameters of Time, Cost and Quality.
- Liaising with the Customer and Product Owners, carry out Discovery workshops and assist in the development of Product Backlogs.
- Workshop with the Product Owners and key project tech resources to establish Sprint Backlogs.
- Work with all Business and Technical resources to establish Functional, Non-Functional Discovery/Requirements and Specifications.
- Effectively lead Software Engineering teams
- Interact with UX and UI Designers as well as the Development Team as a whole.
- Conduct all Agile ceremonies: Sprint Planning, Sprints, Daily Stand – Ups (Scrums), Reviews, Retrospectives.
- Report to the Project Portfolio Manager for direction and allocation of work.
- Assist with onboarding and hand over of all new project outputs and services to Operations and Applications Support.
- Assist with timely project related communications to the Marketing and Operations functions, specifically when it comes to: new or impending product releases or improvements
Other general duties to include:-
- Assist and input into the Demand Management/Business Engagement Process as required with respect to: Risk, resources, capacity, skills, pipeline planning.
- There is a requirement for the successful applicant to have a professional Agile Project Management certificate e.g. PMI – ACP as well as a certified Scrum Master certificate.
- Other project management qualifications would be beneficial e.g. Prince 2 Practitioner or PMP Professional.
- Exceptional work experience would be considered in the absence of the above.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps would also be advantageous as would familiarity of tools such as JIRA, Trello, Skype, Teams, Slack and Zendesk.
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to build good working partnerships and effective multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively with partners and stakeholders to deliver successful outcomes
- Flexible working environment (Fully remote/5 days office based or a part blended model)
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced company pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Nuffield gym membership.
- Annual training and development budget.
- £45,000 – £50,000
Be one of us